Catch the wave of opportunity: Intern with StartSomeGood!
Are you interested in doing, rather than listening? Do you want a meaningful and practical work experience, rather than data-entry and file management?
At StartSomeGood, we offer ambitious, motivated and creative people the opportunity to use their skills on a meaningful project. We are a start-up crowdfunding platform for social enterprises and entrepreneurs to make the world a better place, and want to harness the potential of people like yourself in doing so!
1. #StartingGood Summit
The StartingGood Summit is an annual event giving aspiring social entrepreneurs the opportunity to hear from motivational and leading speakers in that field. We are looking for two interns working with the director to help organise the initiative and inspire the next batch of future entrepreneurs. Project management and organisational skills are highly desirable.
- Gathering relevant and important speakers for the summit.
- Organising the timeline for content delivery.
- Effective use of the StartSomeGood budget to run the Summit.
- Developing the next steps framework for both speakers and participants.
2.Digital Content Intern
We are looking for two great, entrepreneurial and hard-working digital interns to assist our team with various tasks. It is a unique opportunity to learn new skills and expand your marketing and digital skills.
Strong communication skills and teamwork are essential to this position. We are accepting applications worldwide. If this position appeals to you simply send through your resume, with a maximum 1 page cover letter as to why you are the perfect candidate for this position, to email@example.com
- 8 hours/week commitment
- Identifying and reaching out to potential partners.
- Curating digital content for StartSomeGood’s marketing efforts
Measures of performance
- Social media outreach and promotion of designated project
- Assisting to developing content, from blog posts to an email course, to webinars and podcasts.
- Supporting participating entrepreneurs through a five-week program to get their crowdfunding campaigns launched.
- Graphic design skills (preferred, or know how to use Canva)
- Strong writing skills
- Must be able to organise tasks and manage their time effectively
If you have the following qualities we want you to join our team!
At StartSomeGood, we’re looking for those with ambition and creativity. We’re looking for those who are passionate about achieving social justice. We’re looking for those who are highly motivated and reliable. And we’re looking for those who are able to take an idea, run with it without constant hand-holding and take pride in their efforts.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Send through your resume and a short (1 page maximum) cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org that addresses why you are the perfect fit for this role.